Cosi is a fast casual restaurant chain from Boston known for its homemade flatbread. Cosi prices are similar to that of other sandwich-based fast casual restaurants.
Cosi Menu With Prices
You may have dined at Cosi once, have been frequenting it, or have never tried it at all. It’s one of the coziest and best places to get a healthy sandwich and to go to for a date. If you are intrigued about the name and what it’s all about, here are 10 cool facts about this joint.
1. Cosi is a Boston, Massachusetts-based fast casual restaurant chain that is best known for its homemade Flatbread. It was founded in 1996 and currently has over 100 locations in the U.S.
2. The name Cosi comes from an Italian opera written by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart entitled “Cosi fan tutte”, which happens to be the original owner’s favorite theater play.
3. Cosi is committed to high quality ingredients. The Cosi flatbread that is based on a two-millennium old recipe is freshly baked every twenty minutes. All produce are fresh and preferred to be locally grown. Poultry is naturally-raised without the enhancement of antibiotics. The tunas are line caught dolphin-safe albacore tuna. They serve wild caught Alaskan salmon. The cheese and dairy products are pasteurized and the coffee served is made from 100% Arabica that’s roasted in a Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certified facility.
4. Cosi’s main menu has 11 sandwiches ranging from the most basic Tomato-basil-mozzarella (T.B.M.) to the Turkey Avocado with tomatoes covered with Greek ranch yogurt dressing, to the exotic Hummus and Veggie all set in perfection between the famous Cosi flatbread and, 5 melts served warm on their freshly baked flatbread ranging from the light Tuna Melt with its line-caught albacore tuna with tomatoes, melted cheddar seasoned with fat-free vinaigrette to the filling Steakhouse Gorgonzola Melt with its tender beef medallions, gorgonzola, caramelized red onions smothered with bleu cheese spread.
5. Some Cosi restaurants open as early as 6 am to serve breakfast. You can choose from juicy wraps like the Spinach Florentine, Santa Fe and the Steak and Egg. Or, you can fill up with Cosi’s signature breakfast sandwiches like the Cosi Club Squagel, Western Croissant, T.B.M. Squagel or Make-Your-Own sandwich where you can choose any two toppings from Mozzarella, Swiss, Cheddar, Tomato, Bacon, Ham, Spinach, red peppers and Onions. Check; http://www.getcosi.com/locations for the nearest Cosi and to check on what time they open for breakfast.
6. Cosi has a special menu called Smart Fit which includes entrees that contain superfood ingredients, those that contain vegetables, fruits and whole grains as well as lean protein. The Smart Fit breakfast menu provides 10% of the daily recommended values for vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium and dietary fibers with less than 5 grams of saturated fat, less than 0.5 grams of trans fat and less than 500 calories. The Smart fit lunch and dinner entrees also provide 10% of the recommended daily values for vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium and dietary fiber with less than 7 grams of saturated fat, less than 0.5 grams of trans fat, less than 800 mg. of sodium and less than 500 calories.
7. Cosi does catering services that can accommodate 5 or more guests. They can accommodate same-day catering requests so no one should ever feel that it’s too late to place a catering request for emergency meetings or any last minute gatherings. To place your catering requests, you can go to their website and place your orders online.
8. Anybody can get a Cosi Card as part of their loyalty incentives program. When you get your card you only need to go to the Cosi website to register it and you already qualify for any special promos that they will come up with. For starters, when you have accumulated ten visits to any Cosi restaurant and have ordered entrees that fall within the criteria of the promo, your next meal and beverage will be on the house. But, it is not the only way to get a free meal at Cosi. You can treat your friends, family or employees by giving them Cosi Cards. So, if you are looking for something meaningful for birthdays, anniversaries or for just some out of the blue blowouts, the Cosi Card will be one that will be truly appreciated.
9. Cosi is one of the best companies to work for because aside from having a fun working environment that serves great food to appreciative patrons; Cosi is offering a lot of career opportunities for growth within the organization. They offer a comprehensive medical and dental package. And best of all, they value people’s time and effort by rewarding them with very competitive wages. You can check the current vacancies at https://rn22.ultipro.com/COS1001/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx.
10. Cosi is open for franchising anywhere in the U.S. Cosi’s management is always on the lookout for qualified franchisees who can help in expanding the Cosi brand across the U.S. This opportunity is always open for people who have multi-unit development experience and those who are willing to commit in the delivery of excellent guest service which the Cosi brand has been known for. Those who are interested can visit http://www.getcosi.com/franchising to check out the basic requirements and fill up the online franchise application form.
If ever you are feeling tired of the regular fastfood burgers and fries and would like to try out something that had a little more effort and commitment in the preparation of your meal, try Cosi out and don’t forget to share your experience with your friends and colleagues.
|Santa Fe Wrap||$3.69|
|Steak & Egg Wrap||$3.79|
|Spinach Florentine Wrap||$3.49|
|Cream Cheese Squagel||8 oz.||$2.59|
|Squagel Baker’s Dozen||13 Pc.||$8.99|
|Sausage & Pepper Frittata Sandwich||$3.59|
|Western Croissant Sandwich||$3.79|
|Cosi Club Squagel||$3.59|
|Make Your Own Omelette Sandwich – Croissant||$3.89|
|Make Your Own Omelette Sandwich – Squagel||$3.59|
|Ancient Grain Oatmeal||Regular||$3.39|
|Ancient Grain Oatmeal||Large||$3.69|
|Chia Shots (Guava, Cappuccino or Nutella)||$2.29|
|Yogurt Parfait (Strawberry or Banana Foster)||$2.99|
|Greek Yogurt Parfait with Mandarin & Mango||$2.99|
|Pico de Gallo Egg White||Cup||$3.49|
|Florentine Egg White||Cup||$3.49|
Served with Così® Chips or Baby Carrots
|Turkey & Brie||Half||$5.89|
|Turkey & Brie||Whole||$7.79|
|Tuscan Pesto Chicken||Half||$5.99|
|Tuscan Pesto Chicken||Whole||$7.99|
|Hummus & Veggies||Half||$5.09|
|Hummus & Veggies||Whole||$6.79|
|Pork Belly Banh Mi||Half||$7.19|
|Pork Belly Banh Mi||Whole||$8.99|
Served with Così® Chips or Baby Carrots
|Chicken T.B.M. Melt||Half||$6.29|
|Chicken T.B.M. Melt||Whole||$8.29|
|Bacon Turkey & Cheddar Melt||Half||$6.39|
|Bacon Turkey & Cheddar Melt||Whole||$8.29|
|Pesto Chicken Melt||Half||$6.19|
|Pesto Chicken Melt||Whole||$8.19|
|Steakhouse Gorgonzola Melt||Half||$6.59|
|Steakhouse Gorgonzola Melt||Whole||$8.79|
|Smart Fit Salad||Half||$6.59|
|Smart Fit Salad||Whole||$8.69|
|Asian Salmon Salad||Half||$7.19|
|Asian Salmon Salad||Whole||$9.49|
|Adobo Lime Chicken Salad||Half||$6.39|
|Adobo Lime Chicken Salad||Whole||$8.49|
|Italian Wedding Soup||Regular||$4.59|
|Italian Wedding Soup||Large||$5.59|
|Smoky BBQ Chicken||Regular||$7.99|
|Smoky BBQ Chicken||Large||$13.99|
|Adobo Chicken with Avocado||Bowl||$8.99|
|Thai Curry with Chicken||Bowl||$8.79|
|Thai Curry with Tofu||Bowl||$8.79|
|Caribbean Chicken and Spaghetti Squash||Bowl||$8.99|
|Macaroni & Cheese||Regular||$5.59|
|Macaroni & Cheese||Large||$6.99|
Meals include Side, Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie
|Gooey Grilled Cheese||$4.99|
|Gooey Ham & Cheese||$4.99|
|Cheese Flatbread Pizza||$4.99|
|Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza||$4.99|
|Kids Peanut Butter & Jelly||$4.99|
|Kids Turkey Sandwich||$4.99|
|Kids Tuna Sandwich||$4.99|
|Snapple (Lemon, Diet Lemon, Diet Peach, Diet Raspberry)||Bottle||$2.39|
|Polar Frost or Pelligrino||Bottle||$2.39|
|Cosi or Raspberry Iced Tea||$2.29|
|Cosi, Mojito or Raspberry Mojito Lemonade||$2.29|
|Iced Signature Coffee||Medium||$2.19|
|Iced Signature Coffee||Large||$2.39|
|Xando Blend Coffee (Regular or Decaf)||Medium||$2.19|
|Xando Blend Coffee (Regular or Decaf)||Large||$2.39|
|Shot in the Dark||Medium||$2.49|
|Shot in the Dark||Large||$2.69|
|Cappuccino or Latte||Medium||$3.69|
|Cappuccino or Latte||Large||$3.99|
Desserts and Snacks
|Pound Cake (Marble or Iced Lemon)||$2.49|
|Cookie (Oatmeal Raisin, Black & White, or Chocolate Chunk)||$1.99|
|Hardboiled Eggs||2 Pc.||$1.89|
|Chocolate Chunk Brownie or Blondie||$2.59|
|Potato Chips or Baby Carrots||$1.19|
|Bread (Original or Multi-grain)||Slice||$0.99|
|Bread (Original or Multi-grain)||Loaf||$3.49|
Cosi was founded in 1996 in New York City, New York, and was originally designed based on a small cafe from Paris, France. Today, there are over 100 locations of Cosi restaurants in the United States, Costa Rica, and United Arab Emitates.